|
| msn-_-ladybug2-_ wrote on Oct 29, '05
Thanks for the tag Queenie.
I am good at being first lol
=============================== lol! Yeop ya sure are good at it. Keep it up and I just might have to promote you.
=======================================================================
|
=========================================
msn-ǻmέ®içåη·۵·§wέέtђέå®т· wrote on Nov 20, '05
Sorry I've been missing, I'm trying to get my house ready for the holidays and it's taking me away from the computer more then I'd like. Have a great day today and I hope to be in here later to add some things. Take care.
==================================================
msn-_-ladybug2-_ wrote on Dec 16, '05
Sorry I've been missing, I'm trying to get my house ready for the holidays and it's taking me away from the computer more then I'd like. Have a great day today and I hope to be in here later to add some things. Take care.
==================================================
msn-_-ladybug2-_ wrote on Dec 16, '05
Have a great Christmas
msn-_-ladybug2-_ wrote on Jan 11, '06
Queenie just wanted to pop in and let you know what's been happening.I have given up HOP and handed it over to Scorps, who knows if and when i will start another one.
I am starting an HTML course and then want to do a Web Design course and hopefully i will be setting up my own Website outside of MSN.
I have left most of the groups i belong to but wanted to stay here, i do pop in now and then to check whats new. Just wanted to keep you up to scratch on the news.Hugs LB
I am starting an HTML course and then want to do a Web Design course and hopefully i will be setting up my own Website outside of MSN.
I have left most of the groups i belong to but wanted to stay here, i do pop in now and then to check whats new. Just wanted to keep you up to scratch on the news.Hugs LB
msn-wowlegs_1 wrote on Mar 21, '06
msn-ǻmέ®içåη·۵·§wέέtђέå®т· wrote on Nov 17, '06
Hiya Ladybug. How's the classes? Still taking them? Let me know how it's going. I've got some yelling to do this morning so wish me luck.