Sunday, October 30, 2005

~ John Martin

 
 
From: John Martin
Date:
10/25/05 07:49:59
To: IceAngelWolf
Subject: Re: your art.
Thanks for writing...I don't know why you would want to use it, but please do. Have fun...permission granted. Send me some stuff you make if you think about it. There are a few tubes available in my wife's forum. If you prefer to tube your own, contact her at E-mail on file so she can post your tubes as well. One of us will contact you should anything change.
Tubes: http://www.strangeangeldesigns.com
 On 10/9/05, IceAngelWolf wrote:
 
Saw a post come through with a piece of your artwork and enjoyed it enough that I wish to ask for personal permission to use it in my MSN groups. All TOU will be honored as well as any other requirements. The group I received this info from was "Safe Tube Zone" Also as I do own several groups I am also asking for a group permission so that they too can enjoy creating with your work as I know I will. I will make sure they follow your TOU's strictly and without prejudice. Thank You for this opportunity to enjoy you work in our tag creations.
 
Queenie