Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Anna Rigby


Anna Rigby
http://www.annarigby.com
 
Rules:- I am frequently asked if i allow the use of my art for creating banners,tubes, avatars and other web oriented graphics.
I usually alow the use of my art as long as it is for a NON-PROFIT or NON-COMMERCIAL use.
Also, i require you place my website address [www.annarigby.com] somewhere visible on the artwork.
You may also animate the art as long as it's not taking away from the overall design.
You may crop and scale it, however please do not distort it in anyway.
I enjoy creating my art and love to share it with all of you.  It is a time consuming and pains taking process thought, so I
just ask you to respect  me and my art by giving me credit for it whenever you use it.
 
Please add the following to all tags
 
©Anna Rigby
http://www.annarigby.com
 
© Queenie
codes by S.R.Designs