Monday, February 20, 2006

: : The Getting to Know You Thread: :

I would like to get to know everyone here. Where you're from, your likes, dislikes.
You dreams and downfalls.
Let it all hang out on this neverending thread...
 
About Me:
I'm 45 years old with 2 kids. Never been married and probably never will. I was born and raised in Michigan in the "Utica/Sterling Heights" area living for a short time in Roseville. I love Roses and anything Victorian. I used to love taking long walks but can no longer do so due to an injury to my lower back. I have no real favorite colors, I tend to love them all except, perhaps, the dark, often 'scary' colors such as brown, black and dark grey... Pastels are divine as well as Victorian colors of Burgunday and Pink. I love all kinds of music including classicals. I love watching Figure Skating on TV and dancing. I am also an avid animal lover but because of where I live can't have pets in my home.
I love going out to eat more than staying home.
My daughter is 16 years old and my son is 8 years old so they keep me busy most of the time. I'm actually still learning PSP as it seems to be a neverending class for me.
Well that's it for my novel tonight. Please feel free to share a bit about you here as well. We really love to get to know you all. 
 
codes by S.R.Designs