Tuesday, January 31, 2006

~ Nolan Worthington

 
 
 
From: Nolan Worthington
Date: 11/01/05 18:35:23
To:  IceAngelWolf
Subject: RE: Website
Hi IceAngelWolf,
 
Thanks for the e-mail and your kind words, it's nice to get such great feedback! Please feel free to use any of the artwork on my site. As you mentioned, a credit and a link to my site on any work used would be much appreciated.
 
Have fun, I look forward to seeing the tags!
 
Regards,
Nolan
 
From: IceAngelWolf
Sent: 01 November 2005 21:03
To: nolan@nolanworthington.com

Subject: Website

Hi. I just love your work, saw a few images pass by and I wish to ask permission to use your images for myself as well as for my group I manage on MSN. All TOU’s will be strictly followed an enforced.

Thank you for this opportunity to share in your work with my members. I love the work you do and hope to see more wonderful images.

A link to my groups follows where your images may appear. Feel free to join to keep track and monitor your work.

Thank You for your consideration and hard work. You’re work is greatly admired.