Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Gothie's Message

 
From: GothabillieMan  (Original Message) Sent: 6/11/2002 7:47 PM
 Hey Kats and Kittens - boppers, Jivers, Strollers, Bobby Socker's and Squares - alike!!!   This is your Friendly Neighborhood Beatnik shoutin' out to ya'll cause I havn't been around in ages and wanted to just to let you know I am still alive, still very single and still not lookin'.  If ya dont know what the heck I am then you can find out the who, how and why at www.alancontino.com especially the philosophies section and there is a nice large photo gallery for all the short attention spands.......
 
I'm keepin my business runnin www.deliriumfilms.com - check it out - let me know if I can do anything for ya, hint hint...........
And I'm still doin my radio show - special thanks to all the room-goers that listened in last week - hope ya come by again!!  For those of ya that dont know - its every Monday 4-6pm on www.whfr.fm - 89.3fm if your in Detroit............
If ya need anymore particulars always remember to check my signature - its always attached.....
Till next time - party on   -  keep it groovey  - take er easy and above all esle ........dont do anything I would!!!!
*******************
The Gothabillie Man
**********************************
Your Friendly Neighborhood Beatnik
**********************************
www.alancontino.com www.deliriumfilms.com
WHFR  89.3FM 
The Wrekking Hours
Mondays 4-6pm
Listen in  http://whfr.hfcc.net
gothabillieman1@excite.com
http://www.alancontino.com/wrekkingpages/wrekkinghrs.hrml
 
Jan 1, '03 1:53 AM by «qựέέή◦ộƒ◦ђέårт§» for everyone